Overview of the QxMD Curator Program
- Currently using Read
- Interested in medical education and/or hold an academic position at a medical school and/or university
- Interested in having a public profile on the Read by QxMD platform
- Interested in identifying outstanding topic reviews in your area of expertise
What are the responsibilities for QxMD Curators?
This program is aimed at recruiting motivated professionals eager to curate specific topics related to their fields of expertise and interest. To curate these topics (eg. Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Aortic Stenosis, etc.), QxMD Curators will be asked to identify outstanding topic reviews for a specific set of topics.
What are the incentives for QxMD Curators?
- Receive formal recognition from QxMD for CV/resume and professional recommendations (e.g. LinkedIn formal recognition and official “Curator” title on profile).
- Be part of a healthcare start up and help shape the future of clinical and research habits.
- Work alongside healthcare and research professionals to develop your professional network.
- Become a leader in a new form of medical education.
The Curator Program accepts applicants on a rolling basis and is always looking for passionate members to join our team.