The popular medical iPhone/iPod Touch application, Pedi STAT, is available for Android Devices.
Pedi-STAT is a rapid reference for health care professionals managing chidren in the emergent or critical care environment.
- Airway interventions – endotracheal tube sizes, depth, intubation medication dosages, ventilator settings, and sedation
- Cardiac resuscitation data including weight specific dosages for resuscitation medications, cardioversion, and defibrillation
- Access to age and weight specific pediatric equipment including foley catheters, airway management, chest and NG tubes, peripheral and central line sizes, and more
- Seizure medication dosages
- Management of hypoglycemia including age specific dextrose concentrations
- Reference of age specific normal vital signs
- Procedural sedation dosages including single dose meds and infusions, as well as reversal agents
- Calculated pain management medications
- Medical management of allergic reactions and anaphylaxis
Since many of the patients present with minimal known information, all the results can be calculated rapidly with only a known age, weight, length/height or Broselow color. Simply enter the known variable and the data is instantly calculated.